Dallas, TX Water Heater RepairNoticing that your water has rust in it, going without hot water, or discovering other problems with your hot water heater can sometimes catch you off-guard. Fortunately, Aramendia is always available to send out a member of our team immediately, to get to the bottom of the problem. Over the last 22 years we’ve taken care of plenty of water heater maintenance and water heater repair jobs for our customers in Dallas, in addition to other heating and plumbing services. When you’re not sure what’s going on but think that something may be wrong, give us a call.
Other Water Heater Services We Offer
- Tankless Water Heater Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Service
- Water Heater Installation
Water Heater Maintenance TipsYou can reduce the need for water heater repairs and replacements later on by keeping up with basic water heater maintenance. Here are just a few things you can do:
- Clean the tank regularly. You should flush and drain your tank annually in order to prevent build-up of mineral deposits and corrosion from hard water. Corrosion lowers the quality of your drinking water and deposits decrease the efficiency of your tank.
- If your tank has an anode rod, a metal rod that draws in corrosive elements, preventing the tank from corroding –check the tank while flushing it, and make sure the rod isn’t completely corroded. You’ll need to replace it with a new one to continue protecting your tank if it is.
Common Water Heater Repair IssuesBelow are some common problems that people mostly notice with their water heaters. Many of these mean that you’ll need some water heater repair work:
- The pilot light won’t stay lit or is completely out
- There are leaks coming from attachments like copper valves or tubing
- The top or sides of the water heater are leaking
- You hear a banging sound coming from the pipes or excessive noise coming from the water heater
- You can smell gas
- The tank is leaking
- Issues with sediment in your water or corrosion
- Hot water doesn’t feel as hot as it used to be, or runs out more quickly than it used to
Get the Help You Need TodayOur goal is always customer satisfaction and we have what it takes to solve your water heater repair issues. Our technicians are friendly and punctual, and they never leave behind a mess or an unfinished job. In case of emergencies, we offer 24/7 service, even on holidays and weekends. Contact Aramendia to get a free estimate on water heater repair and water heater maintenance at (469) 522-3291.
Recent Blog Post
Common Reasons Homeowners Have Poor Energy Efficiency in the Summer
Have you been experiencing poor energy efficiency and high cooling costs duri...Read More
What Your Realtor Wishes You Would Do Before You Sell
It’s time. You’re moving out of your home, and you want to sell it as qui...Read More