Dallas, TX Tankless Water Heater RepairAramendia is pleased to provide the leading tankless water heater repair available within Dallas. Tankless systems are a growing trend among property owners. Tankless water heaters provide hot water immediately when you need it, and don’t have the same downfalls that are come with traditional units. Although these units are easy to maintain, they still need regular, light maintenance to ensure they’re working at full capacity. Aramendia offers tankless water heater repair. They possess the proper equipment and knowledge to replace the heating element, handle scale buildup and repair combustion shutdown.
Other Water Heater Services We Offer
- Water Heater Service
- Water Heater Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Repair
Tips for Tankless Water Heater MaintenanceIndustry professionals recommend that you have your tankless models serviced each year by an experienced technician. On-demand water heaters use state of the art computer sensors and electronic parts, so they are more complicated to troubleshoot and maintain than traditional water heaters. Aramendia service professionals are armed with the expertise needed to maintain your equipment and keep it in working order. With proper tankless water heater maintenance, and Aramendia’s annual assistance, your tankless unit should last over 20 years! The following tips can help maintain an efficiently running tankless water heater:
- Flush the system – calcified buildup and mineral deposits will form due to the heating process in tankless systems, and must be flushed from the system. Every model should be maintained specifically according to manufacturer’s guidelines, but the system flush generally needs to be performed every 6 months to a year. However, you may need to rinse it more frequently depending on frequency of use and water quality. While the process can be performed by a knowledgeable homeowner, it is highly recommended that you call Aramendia to rinse the system for you. It requires up to 4 gallons of vinegar, a sump pump and a 5-gallon bucket, among other tools.
- Clean intake screen – The intake screen can become blocked over time due to excess plumber’s putty or tape in the line, as well as paint and other sediments. Cleaning the screen will provide for maximum system efficiency.
- Use soft water – Hard water passing through the tankless water heater can leave mineral deposits inside the heat-transfer coils. In many instances, using a water softener in conjunction with the water heater can reduce the frequency of required system flushing.These tips comprise of only a few aspects of tankless water heater maintenance performed by certified technicians. Amateur repairs and upkeep can be costly and damaging to the system, so trust Aramendia industry professionals to handle the service and repairs for you.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heater SystemsIf you like the idea of minimal maintenance and repair, you may be interested in switching to a tankless water heater system. This system has many benefits, including:
- Unlimited Hot Water – The system is designed to quickly heat water as it comes out to the tap, instead of heating and storing it in a tank. As such, you will never run out of hot water with a tankless system. This is great with large families that consume a great deal of hot water through bathing, cooking and cleaning.
- Space Saver – It doesn’t matter if you live in a small or large apartment, or if you just want more space to use for something else. Tankless water heater installation frees up the space you would typically put a large tank in. You can even install one in a closet or cupboard, that’s how little space they take up.
- Fewer Water Leaks – Having a tankless water heater means no water, which also means no corrosion. This is great because you won’t have to worry about leaks and maintenance.
- Longer-lasting – It is only a matter of time before sediment and corrosionruin your traditional water heater. With proper tankless water heater maintenance and without corrosion and sediment buildup, your unit can last years longer than traditional water heaters.
- Energy Efficient – A tankless option will only heat water when you need it, conserving energy and money.
Contact Qualified Aramendia TechniciansWhether you are interested in having a tankless system installed or currently have one but require tankless water heater repair or maintenance, contact Aramendia today. To receive a free estimate call us at (469) 522-3291 or fill out our online form to schedule your water heater service.
Recent Blog Post
Common Reasons Homeowners Have Poor Energy Efficiency in the Summer
Have you been experiencing poor energy efficiency and high cooling costs duri...Read More
What Your Realtor Wishes You Would Do Before You Sell
It’s time. You’re moving out of your home, and you want to sell it as qui...Read More