Dallas, TX Water Heater ServiceNoticing that your water has rust in it, going without hot water, or discovering other problems with your hot water heater can sometimes catch you off-guard. Fortunately, Aramendia is always available to send out a member of our team immediately, to get to the bottom of the problem. Over the last 22 years we’ve taken care of plenty of water heatermaintenance and water heater repair jobs for our customers in Dallas, in addition to other heating and plumbing services. When you’re not sure what’s going on but think that something may be wrong, give us a call.
Other Water Heater Services We Offer
- Tankless Water Heater Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Service
- Water Heater Installation
Water Heater Maintenance TipsYou can reduce the need for water heater repairs and replacements later on by keeping up with basic water heater maintenance. Here are just a few things you can do:
- Check the temperature setting. If the temperature is set above 120˚ F, you may be wasting energy and the risk of someone in your household being scalded increases dramatically.
- Drain your water heater annually. Doing so will help remove the built-up sediment that can settle in the bottom of the unit which may harden, causing your heater to be noisy, run less efficiently, and can even clog valves.
- Test the temperature-pressure relief valve. We recommend you do this once a year to ensure that it is functioning properly. Instructions for doing so are found in the operating manual for your water heater, or you can contact one of Aramendia’s team members to talk you through the process.
- Consider installing an insulation blanket around the tank to help with energy efficiency. Check periodically to make sure the insulation stays in place.
- Anytime you leave your home for a long period of time, adjust the temperature to a “vacation” setting or lower the temperature so that your water heater isn’t turning on often while you are gone.
Let Us Help YouPlease don’t hesitate to give us a call if you are having problems with your water heater. We are here to help. Aramendia offers free estimates and are happy answer any of your questions. To learn more about our water heater services, contact Aramendia at (469) 522-3291 or fill out our online form for a free estimate.
Recent Blog Post
Common Reasons Homeowners Have Poor Energy Efficiency in the Summer
Have you been experiencing poor energy efficiency and high cooling costs duri...Read More
What Your Realtor Wishes You Would Do Before You Sell
It’s time. You’re moving out of your home, and you want to sell it as qui...Read More