Dallas, TX Water PurifierTap water isn’t the healthiest water in the world to drink—it has plenty of minerals that make it’s taste unappealing, and potentially has some chemicals that you don’t want to consume on a regular basis. If you have been thinking about ways you can improve the water that you drink, consider a water purifier system from Aramendia for your home.
Other Plumbing Services We Offer
- Plumbing Service
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Backflow RPZ Testing
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Toilet Repair
- Faucet Repair
- Bathtub Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Plumber
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Sink Repair
- Leak Detection Services
- Slab Leak Detection & Repair
- Gas Leak Detection & Repair
- Pipe Leak Detection & Repair
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Line Replacement
- Sump Pump Installation
- Plumbing Products
The Advantages of a Water Filtration SystemHaving clean, healthy access to drinkable water is the main benefit of having a water filtration system. The water that comes to your home is often treated with chemicals to ensure it doesn’t contain harmful pathogens or bacteria, but those chemicals can still be harmful to you and your family if ingested on a regular basis or in large quantities. Even bottled water is not guaranteed to be any healthier or safer than traditional tap water, so you may be paying extra for something in a plastic bottle that is not different in any way than the water you’re drinking from home.
- Whole Home Systems vs Smaller Systems. There are several different options that you can consider for water filtration, including getting a pitcher filter system, purchasing bottled water, a under-the-sink filters, faucet-mounted system, or a whole-home system. For a cost-effective and environmentally friendly option, your best bet is to go with a whole-home system that is able to purify your drinking water with no extra help or added costs.
- Eco-Friendly Water. When you get a whole-home water filtration system to improve your water drinking experience, it’s an eco-friendly step toward healthier, cleaner water. A high volume of fossil fuels are burned every year in the transportation and production of bottled water, contributing to pollution. The many water bottles that are thrown away every year add to the problem of pollution. When you have a water filtration system, there is no extra pollution or waste to worry about.
- Proven Clean Water. Whole-home filtration products must provide information about the contaminants they remove from water and how it is done, unlike bottled water, which is largely unregulated, so you know you’re getting the purest water. When you have the whole-home system, you get pure, healthy water from every source in your home, in addition to regular drinking water. This protects the pipes throughout your home from mineral build-ups and deposits, and keeps chemicals like chlorine from getting in your clothing when it is washed, on your body and in your hair when you shower, and on your dishes when they are cleaned. You also have an extra layer of protection in case there is a breakdown at your local water treatment plant and some unsafe water makes it to your home.
The Flow-Tech AdvantageA Flow-Tech whole-house water filtration system is the cutting edge of water purifier treatment options. Instead of using a TAC or magnetic coil, which can only treat water if it’s flowing through the system, Flow-Tech uses a continuous, low frequency electromagnetic signal to wash away and isolate harmful minerals and chemicals throughout the entire water system. It works even when you’re not using the water, so it’s continuously cleaning your plumbing system 24 hours a day.
Call for a Free EstimateYou want to have the cleanest water possible for your whole family because water plays such a crucial role in maintaining a healthy life. Contact Aramendia in Dallas today at (469) 522-3291 for a free estimate on a Flow-Tech water filtration system.
Recent Blog Post
Common Reasons Homeowners Have Poor Energy Efficiency in the Summer
Have you been experiencing poor energy efficiency and high cooling costs duri...Read More
What Your Realtor Wishes You Would Do Before You Sell
It’s time. You’re moving out of your home, and you want to sell it as qui...Read More