Dallas, TX Leak Detection ServicesServices If you suspect that there is a leak in your home or building, knowing what to do next can be difficult. Some leaks are easy to identify, but others can be very elusive, and making repairs once you find them is another issue entirely. Aramendia is the company you should call to take care of everything from early detection to leak repair. We’ve offered leak detection services and have helped with plumbing problems to our customers in the Dallas area for over two decades. You can count on us to give you an honest opinion and a fair price.
Other Plumbing Services We Offer
- Plumbing Service
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Backflow RPZ Testing
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Toilet Repair
- Faucet Repair
- Bathtub Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Plumber
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Sink Repair
- Leak Detection Services
- Slab Leak Detection & Repair
- Gas Leak Detection & Repair
- Pipe Leak Detection & Repair
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Line Replacement
- Sump Pump Installation
- Plumbing Products
Our Leak Detection ProcessWhile most people have had experience with obvious leaks like a broken pipe or dripping faucet, there are also many leaks that can be difficult to detect initially. If you’ve experienced any of the following symptoms below, you could benefit from our leak detection services.
- Your water bill is inexplicably high.
- You hear running water when you aren’t using any water.
- You can see water damage.
- The flow indicator in your water meter moves even when all of your appliances that use water have been turned off.
- We start with an initial walk-through and inspection to check for visible leaks.
- We test different systems for pressure to see if it is below or above normal, which can help us narrow down options for where the leak could be.
- We check pipes in the walls or between floors non-intrusively by using a fiber optic borescope.
- We use a thermal camera for non-invasive detection of leaks.
- We use equipment to pick up the sound of leaks – leaks are often audible if you have sufficiently enhanced hearing.
- We use sensors and probes to detect moisture along the exterior of a pipe.
Dallas Leak Repair You Can Depend OnIf you’re in need of a leak repair in Dallas, call Aramendia, you don’t have to worry about your plumber showing up late, forgetting important tools, not doing a thorough job, or leaving a mess for you to clean up. We do our best to get a plumber to your home or building the same day that you call, and for severe leaks that constitute emergencies, we will send help at any time of the day. We charge the same rate even during weekends, holidays, and odd hours. We believe that you shouldn’t have to choose between a premium price for an emergency plumbing service and the price of waiting and letting your problem become worse. Since we have over 20 years of experience, you can count on us to get to the bottom of the problem with our leak detection services and handle the leak repair in minimal time. When you don’t have time to waste and you need to ensure a high-quality job, we’re the company to call.
Call Us TodayWhether you need advice, a cost estimate, a repair, or an inspection from one of our plumbers, we’re here and ready to help you. Contact Aramendia today at (469) 522-3291 for a free estimate.
Recent Blog Post
Common Reasons Homeowners Have Poor Energy Efficiency in the Summer
Have you been experiencing poor energy efficiency and high cooling costs duri...Read More
What Your Realtor Wishes You Would Do Before You Sell
It’s time. You’re moving out of your home, and you want to sell it as qui...Read More