Dallas, TX Gas Leak DetectionFor over 20 years, Aramendia’s gas leak detection services have saved many of Dallas property owners from the horrendous hazards of an unrepaired gas leak. Not only are they dangerous, but gas leaks are costly. If you suspect that you have one, immediately contact your Aramendia gas leak repair specialists. Aramendia is equipped with experience and industrial sensors needed to detect gas leaks at the source. We understand that leaks can occur at any time, and that’s why we have trained plumbers available night and day to service your home and make you feel at ease. While gas leaks can be scar and intimidating, Aramendia professionals will lead you through everything in order to make you feel safe within your home or office.
Other Plumbing Services We Offer
- Plumbing Service
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Backflow RPZ Testing
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Toilet Repair
- Faucet Repair
- Bathtub Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Emergency Plumber
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Sink Repair
- Leak Detection Services
- Slab Leak Detection & Repair
- Gas Leak Detection & Repair
- Pipe Leak Detection & Repair
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Line Replacement
- Sump Pump Installation
- Plumbing Products
The Dangers of a Gas LeakIll fitted, poorly serviced and faulty appliances are all causes of gas leaks that require immediate attention. These factors can put you at risk for the following dangers:
- Fires and explosions. Gas is a combustible resource. When appliances are regularly maintained and correctly fitted, the gas passes through the pipes in a safe and efficient manner in order to heat homes and provide fuel to cook with. If gas leaks from these pipe works or appliances, it can quickly dissipate throughout the house and create a great risk of fire or explosion. Turning on an oven, lighting a candle, and many other seemingly mundane household tasks can be turned into a nightmare.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning. Poorly fitted pipes and badly maintained gas appliances can release carbon monoxide into your home or even office. Because this gas is so hard to detect and extremely poisonous, it can strike before you know it. That’s because you cannot smell, taste or see carbon monoxide. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are very similar to those of the flu. The main symptoms include headache, dizziness and nausea. Individuals might also experience breathlessness, loss of consciousness or collapse. By knowing the facts about carbon monoxide poisoning, you can better protect your loved ones from harm.
- Dead foliage – If plants in your home are mysteriously dying, you may have a leak. This is especially if true if those plants are located anywhere near a gas appliance. Rustling of the leaves when no breeze is present is another clear sign that gas may be escaping from ill fitted pipes.
- Smell – Although natural gas possesses no smell, many companies put additives in to the gas to help homeowners detect a leak. Most describe the smell as being similar to rotting eggs.
- Hissing – If you notice a continuous hissing sounding from an appliance, chances are high that there is a gas leak. It is important to call an Aramendia gas leak repair technician right away.
Gas Leak Repair Dallas Residents TrustAramendia takes possible gas leakage very seriousely. We can be to your Dallas home right away to perform gas leak detection and repair once we receive your call. Whether household appliances, faulty piping or wiring s are the cause of the leak, Aramendia technicians are qualified to repair it. As a precaution, it is important to have your furnace, water heater and other gas appliances regularly serviced each year to prevent leaks.
Contact Aramendia Today!Aramendia’s gas leak repair and detection professionals are available 24/7. Fill out our online contact form in order to receive a free estimate, or call us at (469) 522-3291.
Recent Blog Post
Common Reasons Homeowners Have Poor Energy Efficiency in the Summer
Have you been experiencing poor energy efficiency and high cooling costs duri...Read More
What Your Realtor Wishes You Would Do Before You Sell
It’s time. You’re moving out of your home, and you want to sell it as qui...Read More