Dallas, TX HVAC ContractorDallas’ scorching climate requires you toown an efficiently working HVAC system. But who can you trust to handle meeting those needs? Our “Good Guys” plan to work hard in order to earn your trust. You can rely on a certified HVAC contractor from Aramendia to help solve the Cooling and heating problems in your office or home building. Our contractors are certified to the highest industry standards and are experts at installing heaters, vents, and air conditioners, along with the HVAC components of boilers, furnaces, ductwork, thermostats, and heat pumps in both residential and commercial structures.
Other Air Conditioning Services We Offer
- Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning Service
- Air Conditioner Troubleshooting
- Central Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractor
- Heating and Cooling Products
Experienced, Professional HVAC ContractorsAt Aramendia, our HVAC professionals have been in the business of helping people with their heating and cooling issues for over 22 years. We have experience in dealing with the all types of seasonal issues that come packaged with living in the Dallas area, from scorching, hot summers to frigid rain during winters. We hope you’ll let us use some of that experience to help you. Here’s what you can expect in every step of the HVAC service process when you choose to work with us:
- Preparation: Your Aramendia HVAC contractor will help you choose an HVAC system that fits both the dimensions of your home or office building and whatever budget you have to work with. We’ll employ proper industry manual procedures and information from manufacturers’ data sheets in selecting the system, ductwork, outlets, and other components. We’ll also perform load and sizing calculations for each room of your building, allowing us to accurately determine what your energy savings will be with your new system.
- Installation: You can count on us to correctly install all indoor and outdoor components of your HVAC system, including ducts, supply air outlets and returns, and your control system, whether it’s a thermostat or zoning control. We’ll also handle the installation of the furnace gas piping and vent, if that’s included in your system.
- Check: Once installation is complete, we’ll provide a thorough check of all of the systems to make sure that each one is running properly. This includes the refrigerant system, the air flow at the unit and in the rooms, the control cycles, and all power supplies, connections, fuel trains, and vents.
- Maintenance: As part of our preventative maintenance routine, we will come out and inspect your system annually to make sure that it’s running optimally and fix any minor issues that we see that could potentially lead to larger problems down the road.
Let Our HVAC Team Help YouBeing The Good Guys, we at Aramendia want to help calm your concerns about installing and maintaining an HVAC system. Contact Aramendia at (469) 522-3291 to schedule an appointment with an HVAC contractor today.
Recent Blog Post
Common Reasons Homeowners Have Poor Energy Efficiency in the Summer
Have you been experiencing poor energy efficiency and high cooling costs duri...Read More
What Your Realtor Wishes You Would Do Before You Sell
It’s time. You’re moving out of your home, and you want to sell it as qui...Read More