Dallas, TX Air PurifiersIn order for you to be fully comfortable in your own home, the air you breathe has to be as fresh and pure as possible. Believe it or not, but the quality of your home’s indoor air can be much worse than the quality of the air outside. If you suffer from allergies or upper respiratory health conditions, then you’ll want to make sure you have high quality air purifiers in your home so that you can breathe easy. Aramendia provides the Dallas area with the very best air cleaners and has been in business for over 20 years. Let us help you control your allergies and help your family breathe fresher air while inside of your home.
Other Air Conditioning Services We Offer
- Air Conditioning Service
- Central Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Troubleshooting
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- HVAC Contractor
- Indoor Air Quality
The Many Benefits of Air CleanersIf you still haven’t decided whether or not a home air purifier is right for you, here are some added benefits to having them in your home, including:
- Less Odors. Air purifiers can reduce many of the odors caused by garbage, pets and cigarette smoke. Not everyone enjoys using fragrant sprays and perfumes or scented candles. An air purifier is the perfect for getting rid of noxious odors without having perfumes and chemicals in the air that can aggravate allergies.
- Better Health. High quality air cleaners remove impurities from the air and help improve your family’s quality of sleep, which improves the immune system and a person’s resistance to allergic reactions.
- Financial Savings. If you’re breathing cleaner air and avoiding allergic reactions, you will start to see reduction in the amount of money you have to pay for allergy medication and visits to the doctor or emergency room.
Air Purifiers We CarryCurrently, Aramendia carries two air purifiers:
- HEPA – HEPA air purifiers are one of the most advanced and efficient air purifiers in the market, today. HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air and the purifiers are often used in computer component Homes, clean rooms, hospitals, research facilities, and even nuclear power plants.
- Honeywell – Honeywell air purifiers are well-known for their ability to scrub pollen, microscopic dust and mold spores, from the air. Some Honeywell purifiers utilize an electronic static charge to attract airborne pollutants and dust. A Honeywell air purifier can quickly clean your air and uses a controlled ionizer to further purify indoor air.
Contact UsCallAramendia today, and have HEPA air purifiers or Honeywell air purifiers set up in your home or business. If contacted by you, we’ll give you a free estimate and consultation on your home air filtration system. If you like, we can stop by and test your indoor air quality so you know just what you and your family or employees are actually breathing on a daily basis. Contact Aramendia at (469) 522-3291 and let us purify the air in your home!
Recent Blog Post
Common Reasons Homeowners Have Poor Energy Efficiency in the Summer
Have you been experiencing poor energy efficiency and high cooling costs duri...Read More
What Your Realtor Wishes You Would Do Before You Sell
It’s time. You’re moving out of your home, and you want to sell it as qui...Read More